The Madre Sana Doula Certification is now part of The Midwifery Institute!
- What is a Doula
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Basic Pregnancy
- Comfort Measures
- Labor Support
- Optimal Fetal Positioning
- Postpartum Support
- Business of Birth
We send you:
- A Doula ID Badge
- Frameable Certificate
- Doula Tote Bag
How the program works:
Our program is unique. Instead of just a weekend long workshop, we break it into 6 weeks. Each week will be dedicated to one to two modules. There will be a virtual workshop, reading and assignments. The goal is that our doulas will be well educated and ready to competently assist mother's to have fulfilling births.
- Attain your CPR cert before completing the course.
- Attain you NRP cert within one year.
- Complete the education program.
- Be current on your payment plan if applicable.
- Each 2 years pay the $50 renewal fee
- Complete the re-certification application
- Maintain both your CPR and NRP certifications
- Complete 10 CEU's