We have a mission to ensure that every woman has a well-trained Doula at her birth. Our vision of the role of a doula is a partner for the woman. She is there to advocate for the mother and to, preferably, work with the care team to help keep the birth normal. When a new mother has used the services of a doula, she has a better chance to feel more in control of her birth. An empowering birth can often mean the world to a woman that has been systematically oppressed.
- Affirm – Pay over time
- PayPal- Pay Later or PayPal credit.
- In-house payment plan
- Being a Doula
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Pregnancy, and Fetal Positioning
- 1st and 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- Optimal fetal positioning
- 1st stage
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th stages
- Evidence Based Practices
- Nutrition, Herbs, and Homeopathy
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Business of Birth
We send you:
- A Doula ID Badge
- Frameable Certificate
- Doula Tote Bag
How the program works:
Our program is unique. Instead of just a weekend long workshop, we break it into 6 weeks. Each week will be dedicated to one to two modules. There will be a virtual workshop, reading and assignments. The goal is that our doulas will be well educated and ready to competently assist mother's to have fulfilling births.
- Attain your CPR cert and NRP within one year
- Complete the education program.
- Be current on your payment plan if applicable.
- Each 2 years pay the $50 renewal fee
- Complete the re-certification application
- Maintain both your CPR and NRP certifications
- Complete 10 CEU's