Have you been asked if you provide placenta encapsulation, or would you like to start offering it to your clients? This course will cover multiple methods of encapsulation, proper handling methods, alternative methods for placenta preservation and use, and more. This class will require you to choose a method of placenta encapsulation and submit a video from start to finish. A required reading list will be provided when the course is launched.
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Food & Space Safety
- Functions and Types of Placenta
- Transporting, Prep, & Care
- Methods of Encapsulation
- Alternatives: Tinctures, Balms, Raw, & More
- When Ingestion is Not Recommended & Risks